Start a business
Start a business
If you’re thinking about going into business, here are links below to support your start. These resources include instructions on setting up a structure for your business launch and tools to evaluate success and growth. There’s even a link here to test your ideas.
Once you get your feet wet with these guides and are sure your business proposition is serving the marketplace, you take a step further in your and seek out professional business mentor.
Resources for you to brainstorm and define your value proposition
- How to make a website for your brand or small business: Step-by-step instructions on how to get your business going online.
- How to start a business: a step-by-step guide: 10 steps to starting up a business, brought to you by Forbes Advisor.
- Five tips for starting a successful business: If you see an opportunity to start a business, be ready to act quickly.
- NYC startup requirements: permits, regulations, etc.
- Startup mart: A handbook to help you launch a new business.
- How to choose a business to start: Choosing your business is the first crucial step in starting a new venture.
- The ultimate guide to how to start an online business: This guide will help you launch.
- How to start a business: a small-business checklist: Your business idea is a seed you need to nurture into a thriving enterprise.
- How to start a business: Learn how to refine a business idea to make it a reality.
- 16 popular small-business ideas for female entrepreneurs: Story Exchange lists some start up trends.
- Center for Women & Enterprise Assessment Tool: survey to evaluate your readiness for entrepreneurship with suggestions on a customized course of action.