Facts about Women Businesses Owners
Facts and further information about women in business
Current data about women-owned businesses
- Get the facts on female business owners: Nearly all of the women-owned businesses in America are considered small businesses.
- The state of women-owned businesses: Between 2007 and 2018, growth in women-owned businesses in America has been consistently strong.
- Women in business statistics: Data points on the 12.3 million women-owned businesses in the US.
- The state of women entrepreneurs: SCORE blog on female entrepreneurial activity.
- Women in business: advantages, challenges, and opportunities: Business trends are focusing on putting more women in leadership positions, but inequality issues still remain.
- How women are rising in business: This is a great time for female entrepreneurs.
Legislation about women in the workplace
- Equity and parity for all: This article looks back at the passage of legislation that allowed women to take out their own business loans.
Niche small business information
- Breaking into real estate: More women than men work in the real estate industry, a popular field for many women looking to strike out on their own.
- Women in business trends: Female ownership is rising for businesses in health, beauty, and fitness industries.
Minority small business ownership
- Insights into black women who own businesses: Women lead the rise of black owned businesses.
- Minority- and women-owned businesses at risk: impact of COVID-19 on New York City firms: a sobering report from the office of the New York City Comptroller.