Still Waiting For That Lucky Break?
TAKE CHARGE AND DO WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU
There’s no playbook waiting for you out there, and life is not always fair. You’ve got to write your own story based on your individual goals, skills and interests, and create your own opportunities. Discover ways do this at this information-rich learning and networking event.
Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
Wells Fargo Bank
150 East 42nd Street, Lower Level Conference Center
What You Can Expect
- LISTEN to Heidi Moore, Digital Media Advisor, discuss how to position yourself and your business to win in highly competitive environments
- HEAR a multicultural panel of small business owners share personal and business strategies. The panel will be moderated by Nina Roberts, freelance journalist and photographer specializing in immigrant entrepreneurship.
- RECEIVE free one-on-one business mentoring from SCORE. Sign up at the event – sessions are limited.
- NETWORK with peers across multiple industries, and make the connections that help you get ahead
- ENJOY appetizers and refreshments prepared by Eat OffBeat, a caterer staffed by refugee chefs from around the world
Click To Learn More and Register Today
Registration closes Saturday, Dec. 8, or when registration maximum is reached