Have you thought about going out on your own? Or are you already working independently as a freelancer or consultant? Learn what it takes to succeed and control your own destiny.
Wednesday, June 13 | 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Brooklyn Central Library | Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn
Freelancers represent the future of work. The Brooklyn Public Library, SCORE NYC and WE NYC are joining with the Freelancers Union to celebrate Brooklyn entrepreneurs who have made or are making this a career choice.
This FREE half-day event offers speakers, workshops, round table discussions, and a networking opportunity to leave you better prepared for futures in the growing On-Demand Economy.
- Keynote Address: Elaine Pofeldt, Writer, Editor, Forbes Contributor, Online Editorial Consultant, and author of “The Million-Dollar One-Person Business”
- Panel Discussion: “Succeeding On Your Own” – secrets of four successful independent entrepreneurs
- Digital Marketing Strategies For Growing Your Business
- Managing Your Clients and Their Expectations
JOIN Round Tables for in-depth discussions. Topics include:
- Personal Branding
- Building Virtual Teams
- Creating Strategic Alliances and A Network of Referrals
- How Do You Know If You Are Making Money
- Pricing Correctly and Getting Paid
NETWORK with business leaders and other entrepreneurs at a social hour with refreshments provided by Brooklyn’s own Sixpoint Brewery (registered participants only).
VISIT A MARKETPLACE of Brooklyn agencies and business organizations
Registration closes on June 10.