Do you ever feel overwhelmed, that everything is going to come crashing down, and that you will be revealed as less than who you really are?
LEARN TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT
Impostor syndrome is a dirty little secret that many high achievers share. Deep down they may feel like complete frauds. They may believe that their accomplishments happened because of luck or that they are a failure despite evidence of their abilities and success. The good news is that impostor syndrome is a feeling, not a life sentence and it can be changed and altered! Learn strategies you can use every day to pivot away from impostor syndrome and live the life you want.
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Microsoft Conference Center
11 Times Square, New York
What you can expect
- LEARN & INTERACT with Randi Levin, nationally recognized life strategist, author, Fortune 500 keynote, and reinvention influencer talk about shedding your fears and removing the mask that supports impostor syndrome. Successfully shift your perspectives with a renewed and elevated point of view on the process of “making it.”
- LISTEN to Randi and an inspiring panel of four experts and small business owners as they share their experiences and their strategies for moving past fear and challenge and embracing confidence and success.
- SIGN UP for free one-on-one business mentoring from SCORE – sessions are limited.
- NETWORK with peers across multiple industries, and make valuable connections
- ENJOY coffee and simple breakfast snacks
SAVE 20% $39 Early Bird Pricing through Monday, January 13
$49 Online Registrations Only afterwards
Registration closes on Monday, January 20 or when registration maximum is reached.
NO WALK-INS at this venue
CLICK to Register Today
This workshop is sponsored by SCORE NYC.