Become wildly successful in ecommerce
Okay, nobody can promise to make you wildly successful in very many things.
But we can sharpen the way you target, engage, and do business online. We can also show you ways to supercharge your ecommerce process and experience greater success.
Tuesday, March 30 via ZOOM
$10 donations are welcome but not required. Workshops are $20 each
The conference for anyone selling products or services online
Whether you sell direct to consumers or to other businesses, this conference is about increasing sales through your website and other platforms.
The Conference Agenda
Pre- Conference Mentoring Sessions (10:00-12pm)
Register for free mentoring by expert SCORE mentors before the start of the conference. Click this LINK to sign up for mentoring. Don’t wait, the number of available sessions is very limited.
Free Keynote and Panel discussion @12-2 pm
- Keynote address – “Succeeding in Ecommerce In The Age of Amazon” with Jennifer Shaheen, Founder of The Technology Therapy Group.
- Panel Discussion – Be inspired by founders of Pretty Pink Rooster Boutique, Beeline Legal, Ideas by Arianna, and Mater Mea talk about eCommerce as their engine for growth. The panel will be moderated by Petia Bradshaw, founder of The Stylista Group.
Want more? Workshops @2:15-3:15 pm
If you want to pick up some concrete tools and skills, sign up for one of five workshops led by industry experts and SCORE mentors. Topics include:
- “Zero In On Your Best Customer” with Lynsie Slachatka, CEO/Founder aJuxt Media Group
Do you really know who your ideal customer is? Find out how to identify them, use digital tools and SEO to target and engage so you maximize the ROI of your marketing efforts.
- “Develop Your Digital Marketing Framework “with Tim Contado, seasoned marketing executive and SCORE marketing mentor
Learn about the six-point checklist that underlies digital marketing plans for turning strangers into loyal customers. Tim will be mentoring before the conference starts.
- “Creating Sticky Websites” with Liz Kressel, Founder and CEO of Lizard Strategy
Discover reasons why people don’t stay long when they visit websites and things you can do to increase page views and conversion rates, remarketing and abandoned carts
- “Is Your Business Heading In The Right Direction?” with Chae O’Brien, Founder and CEO of Thought Bakery
Having the right metrics and systems in place will help you measure the effectiveness of your marketing, reduce unnecessary spend, and accelerate growth. Chae will be mentoring before the conference starts.
- “Online Marketplaces: Your Website Plus Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, or eBay?” with Kalani Robinson, Director of Growth, ErgoBaby.
The online marketplace you choose can impact your likelihood of success. Find out whether you can do it alone with your website and how Amazon, Etsy, and others differ and what they add to the mix. Make the right choices for your business.
Free Post-Conference Networking @3:30-4:30
This fun, casual and lightly structured networking session will be moderated by Rebecca Maxwell, co-founder of Asentiv New York and founder of Conversations & Connections. Participants meet in small virtual rooms and get a chance to chat, connect and build relationships that will help you and your business.
Register for this virtual conference
Keynote, panel discussions and the post-conference networking session are free but you must register to attend
$10 donations are welcome but not required
Workshops are $20 each
You will get the link to your workshop in your confirmation email after your register.