Become wildly successful in ecommerce
Okay, nobody can promise to make you wildly successful in ecommerce.
We can help you sharpen the way you target, engage, and get people to buy your product or hire your services. We can also show you ways to supercharge your e-commerce process to experience greater success
Tuesday, March 30@12-3:00 pm
$10 donations are welcome but not required. Workshops are $20 each
The conference for anyone selling products or services online
Whether you sell direct to consumers or to other businesses, this conference is about increasing sales through your website and other platforms.
The Conference Agenda
Pre- Conference Mentoring Sessions (10:00-12pm)
Register for free mentoring by expert SCORE mentors before the start of the conference. Click this LINK to sign up for mentoring. Don’t wait, the number of available sessions is very limited.
Conference Part One. Keynote and Panel discussion (12-2 pm)
- Keynote address – “Succeeding in Ecommerce In The Age of Amazon” with Jennifer Shaheen, Founder of The Technology Therapy Group.
- Panel Discussion – Be inspired by founders of Pretty Pink Rooster Boutique, Beeline Legal, and Mater Mea talk about eCommerce as their engine for growth. The panel will be moderated by Petia Bradshaw, founder of The Stylista Group.
Conference Part Two: Workshops (2:00-3:00 pm)
A choice of workshops led by industry experts and SCORE mentors. Topics include:
- “Zero In On Your Best Customer” with Lynsie Slachatka, CEO/Founder Ajuxt Media Group
Do you really know who your ideal customer is? Find out how to identify them, use digital tools and SEO to target and engage so you maximize the ROI of your marketing efforts.
- “Develop Your Digital Marketing Framework “with Tim Contado, SCORE marketing mentor
Learn about the six-point checklist that underlies digital marketing plans for turning strangers into loyal customers
- “Creating Sticky Websites” with Liz Kressel, Founder and CEO of Lizard Strategy
Discover reasons why people don’t stay long when they visit websites and things you can do to increase page views and conversion rates, remarketing and abandoned carts
- “Is Your Business Heading In The Right Direction?” with Punitma Malhotra of Blue Astral
Having the right metrics and systems in place will help you measure the effectiveness of your sales and marketing are. This will help you save money and be more successful.
- “Online Marketplaces: Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, Ebay and/or Shopify?” with Kalani Robertson, Director of Growth, ErgoBaby
The online marketplace you choose can impact your likelihood of success. Find out how they differ in the short and long term so you make the right choice for your business.
Post-Conference Networking (3:15-4:00)
This fun, casual and lightly structured networking session will be moderated by Rebecca Maxwell, co-founder of Asentiv New York and founder of Conversations & Connections. Participants meet in small virtual rooms and get a chance to chat, connect and build relationships that will help you and your business.
Register for this virtual conference
Keynote, panel discussions and the post-conference networking session are free but you must register to attend
$10 donations are welcome but not required
Workshops are $20 each
You will get the link to your workshop in your confirmation email after your register.